Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are looking for people with a passion for luxury fashion, combined with a sportive mindset A passion for ski and an active lifestyle fits our brand DNA profile.
At Goldbergh, talent is everything. We believe in the potential of our people and we encourage our team to navigate their own career path and fulfill their professional aspirations.
We give you the framework and tools to flourish in your role.
Explore our job opportunities below.
We are always seeking new talents to join our team.
Whether your skills lie within luxury fashion design, creative design, marketing, IT development, or e-commerce, Goldbergh can offer you a broad range of challenging roles in a dynamic environment.
Please send your resume and skillset to: [email protected]
- Responsible for: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube;
- You develop and place content on the social channels in collaboration with the graphic designer;
- Design and implement social strategy based on analysis and e-commerce;
- Ensuring interaction with followers and community;
- Supporting campaigns and coming up with hookers;
- You work closely with Marketing and help with influencer marketing and other online campaigns where necessary;
- An eye for daily change and trends, plus responding directly to them.
Who are you?
- You are an online freak, and nothing escapes you on social media;
- You are systematic and structured;
- Excellent command of English and Dutch;
- You have an affinity with fashion / (winter) sports;
- Hands-on mentality and likes to tackle things.
Interested? Send your resume and motivation to [email protected]
At the dynamic fashion holding Stone Fashion, in a creative environment, collections are designed and produced for the brands Goldbergh, Creenstone, Beaumont and Reset. These brands are rolled out across an international retail network and through individual online shops.
Stone Fashion is immediately looking for a
Junior Graphic Designer m/f
at the head office in Amsterdam.
The job description:
- Together with the art director, you work on varied assignments, always communicating the look & feel of the various brands;
- You make digital designs for website and social media, but you also produce printed matter, POS material, advertisements, etc. Recently we are working more and more with video.
- The careful filing of visual material for our webshop, among other things, is also part of the job description.
- We can also put your talent to good use in the field of product development, such as labeling, packaging and prints.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience;
- A full-time position with a lot of responsibility;
- An enthusiastic and fun young team.
Who are you?
- You are a creative powerhouse;
- You have experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator);
- You have completed a relevant education at MBO or HBO level;
- You are systematic, analytical and structured;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and Dutch;
- You have an affinity with fashion/(winter) sports;
- You have a hands-on mentality and like to tackle things.
Interested? Send your resume and motivation to: [email protected]
Goldbergh is the right place to take the first steps into a career, by gaining a comprehensive understanding of our business, and professional experience throughout different areas.
Don’t see the internship you want to apply for? Please send your resume and skillset to: [email protected]
• You are seen as a digital talent;