Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
POPPY ski pants white
These sporty Poppy ski trousers are made from the exclusive technical WB400 fabric by Swiss manufacturer Schoeller. The fabric offers maximum stretch, comfort and perfect protection against the weather. The ski trousers have stitched knee pads and a tough elastic on the side.
- Goldbergh belt
- Contrasting zips
- Permanent elastic
- Maximum freedom of movement
- Wind and water resistant
- 3 layer, 4-way stretch, Softshell WB-400 Schoeller
- Legs have snow gaiters, zip and rubber pads
- Available in the colours: black, white and lava (red)
- Length of inside of leg measured from the crotch: 78 cm
- Article number: GB01-73-193
Material & washing instructions
49% polyester, 30% polyamide, 12% polyurethane, 9% spandex
Wash at 40 degrees max, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, iron lightly, dry clean with F or W.
Free standard shipping in the Benelux. Our return policy is 14 days. We strive to deliver your order within 2 working days in the Benelux, and 5 working days in the rest of Europe. For more information check the Shipping and Returns page.